Processing of my personal data.
I acknowledge that by sending my CV and by providing my personal data to the company Nathan Peterson International s. r. o., registered office at 28. října 9, Prague 1, 110 00, identification number 279 27 261 (hereinafter "Company")
I´m giving consent to the Company for the processing and storage of my personal data in the database of the Company, for the purpose of mediation of employment, or other analogous relationship (hereinafter "Mediation") for my person.
Scope of personal data. The scope of my personal data processed by the Company is given by the content of CV and other information I have provided to the Company at my own will. These may be my identification data (name, surname, date of birth, photograph), contact details (place of residence, e-mail address, telephone number), marital status, number of children, data about previous employment and experiences including reference persons and their contact details, data about the education level, skills and knowledge.
Legal basis and period of processing. My personal data are processed based on the following legal basis:
- by my given consent through the filing of my application for Mediation along with my CV for a period of 2 years;
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Company to protect its rights and legal claims, to the extent necessary for a period of 4 years from the date of termination of Mediation by the Company, based on my consent.
After the expiration of the above-mentioned periods, the Company will immediately remove my personal information, including existing backups and copies.
The withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data. I am entitled to withdraw my consent to processing personal data at any time, in person or in writing at the registered office of the Company, or electronically via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of my consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of my personal data prior to its withdrawal.
Objections to the processing of personal data. I have also been informed about the right to object to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Company.
Rights related to the processing of personal data. I declare that I have been informed by the Company about my rights, so I am aware that I have the right:
- to ask the Company for information about the processing of my personal data;
- of access to my personal data;
- to request the Company for clarification, restriction of the processing, competition, rectification and erasure of my personal data;
- to the portability of my personal data;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The appropriate supervisory authority in the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection (official website).
All rights may be exercised by the Company in person or in writing at the registered office of the Company or electronically via e-mail to email@example.com.
Necessity of provision of data and the consequence of failure of their provision. I am aware that the provision of personal data is a prerequisite for Mediation and if I refuse to provide my personal data, the Company will not be able to implement the Mediation.
Transferring of personal data. I acknowledge that for the purpose of implementing the Mediation, the Company transfers my personal data to:
- consultants cooperating with the Company on individual operations of Mediation;
- potential employers who are clients of the Company;
- company providing tax and account counselling to the Company;
- IT professionals providing management and maintenance of information technology of the Company.
Detailed information regarding the processing of personal data is accessible here.
I am aware of the consequences of providing untrue and/or incomplete information and data. If any information or data provided by me are untruth and/or incomplete, the Company is entitled to claim from me and I am obligated to reimburse to the Company all material and non-material damages that have arisen to the Company directly or indirectly from it, in particular I am obligated to compensate the Company for all sanctions claimed by client against the Company and also compensate the Company for damaging its reputation.