Currently, we are looking for qualified candidates for the position Internal Audit Manager to join our client´s Financial team in the Czech Republic.
- Manages all aspects of assigned audit engagements, with oversight from V.P. – Internal Audit.
- Provides guidance and oversight to the In-Charge and audit team regarding planning, fieldwork, wrap-up and report issuance to ensure high quality product done as efficiently as possible.
- Reviews audit team workpapers to ensure compliance with department quality standards, and provide timely feedback.
- Challenges audit findings and refine recommendations for presentation to management and ensure timely issuance of reports.
- Prepares accurate, timely, and well-written audit reports, with assistance from the V.P.
- Continually assesses audit programs/approach based upon experiences and makes recommendations for improvement/enhance efficiency.
- Participates in the development of the annual audit plan using a risk assessment methodology.
- Responds to periodic requests from business partners for special or consultative services (fraud reviews, root cause analysis, policy revision and/or control design, due diligence assistance, etc.).
- Proactively performs all administrative managerial duties including reviewing employee performance and productivity trends, and identifying development and training opportunities.
- Provides mentorship, guidance & direction to staff in their personal & professional development.
- Develops and cultivates relationships within client organization (both financial and operational areas) and through all appropriate management levels.
- Recruits department staff from internal and external sources (identify candidates, conduct interviews, follow-up through offer process, etc.).
- Identifies and addresses department technology (hardware, software, training) needs.
- Prepares annual reviews for assigned department staff.
- Tracks and responds to favorable/unfavorable trends in department performance measures.
- Develops personal training/development plan to remain current on industry trends, technical pronouncements, etc.
- Shares “best practices” identified at other locations & throughout work experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree Level: B.S. in Accounting or any undergraduate major with an MBA degree in Accounting or Finance; GPA: Minimum 3.2/4.0 scale.
- Prior Work Experience: Manager candidates should possess 7-10+ years of work experience, with at least 6-8+ years of audit experience, including 1-3+ years of leadership responsibility; “Big 4” audit experience is preferred; Large, regional firm, or Internal Audit/Industry experience will also be considered; Other relevant (non-audit) experience will also be considered; Prior experience with performing risk assessment activities is a plus. Industry experience is a plus.
- Certifications: CPA required; other professional certifications (CIA, CFE, CISA, etc.) are a plus.
- Proficiency with SAP and/or ACL is a plus; experience with data analytics is a plus.
- Fluency in foreign language, especially German, French, Spanish or Mandarin, is a plus.
- Good general business knowledge and understanding of financial statements
- Demonstrates leadership skills – as shown in the ability to coach, mentor, develop and supervise staff; and ensure the successful completion of audits and the audit schedule
- Strong analytical and technical skills; data oriented
- Highly motivated; achievement oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; adaptive to wide range of audiences
- Works well in a team environment; respectful of contributions of others; learns from others
- Exhibits appropriate professional/ethical standard
- Great opportunity to work for a leading global provider
- International work environment
- Attractive salary package in line with your qualifications and experienece
- Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses and training, Corporate Events, Foreign business trips